You must be a newly admitted or current DGSOM student to apply. There are NO financial aid application deadlines for entering students. You can access all components of the application via this website; each on-line application and linked form has instructions and there's an Application Checklist to further assist you.
To begin, choose one of two application options and follow the steps below:
Option A - Apply for DGSOM need-based scholarships and loans, in addition to Federal Direct Loans. This option requires you to provide parent information on the FAFSA and other application components. Option B - Apply only for Federal Direct Loans (Unsubsidized Direct and Grad Plus). You are not required to provide parent info on any part of the application.
1. Complete FAFSA at https://fafsa.ed.gov/ - Due March 1, 2019
2. Institutional Application - Due March 1, 2019
3. Submit copy of your 2017 Federal Tax Form to Geffen Hall, Suite 305 - Due March 1, 2019
4. Submit copy of parents' 2017 Federal Tax Form to Geffen Hall, Suite 305 - Due March 1, 2019
5. If parents are divorced / separated, the non-custodial parent must complete, sign and turn into Geffen Hall, Suite 305:
1. Complete FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov - Due March 1, 2019
To ensure the security of your sensitive information, do not email your financial aid application. Please upload your documents using our secure Dropbox or you can drop off or mail to:
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships - Geffen Hall, Suite 305885 Tiverton Drive Los Angeles, CA 90095
If you have questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.