Black, Latinx & Native American Faculty Collective
More information is coming, but those interested in the group can request information from the DGSOM EDI in the meantime.
DGSOM Women in Science and Doctors of Medicine (WiSDoM)
- To promote gender equity, and further members' career advancement to the highest levels of academic medicine via education.
- Educate members on the UCLA institutional promotion and advancement strategies, and increase the visibility of the accomplishment of women physicians and scientists.
- Provide training and mentorship in the identification and cultivation of leadership skills.
- Be an informational resource for local family support and educational services.
- To provide opportunity to network and foster communication among women in various disciplines and divisions.
Cedars/DGSOM Leadership for Women
The CS/DGSOM Women's Leadership Program was developed to support and promote female faculty careers through group learning and discussion. Topics have included Crafting Your Elevator Pitch, When to Say Yes and When to Say No, Negotiation Skills, Burnout, Graceful Self-Promotion and other topics related to professional and career development.
Join our community of mentors
We are working to build stronger support for mentorship, networking and collaboration across the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA.
Join the DGSOM Community Listerv of Interest to be included in future events, opportunities, and to help build our database of potential mentor/mentee connections.
JOIN THE LIST