UCLA PRIME-LA Master’s Degree Program Policy
- It is a requirement for students in PRIME-LA to complete all graduate course work and be awarded a master’s degree before or at the time of graduation from DGSOM.
- Online master’s degrees, unaccredited graduate programs, or mentored or structured research year(s) do not meet the criteria for PRIME-LA.
- Master’s programs at outside institutions need approval from PRIME office in order to fulfill the PRIME-LA master’s graduation requirements.
Students have attended the following institutions for their master's degree
- The University of California, Berkeley School of Public Health
- Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- The University of California, Irvine Paul Merage School of Business
- University of the Pacific, Eberhardt School of Business
- University of Southern California
- University of California, San Francisco
- Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health