UCLA Health Social Media Policy
All content and posts on UCLA Health's social media pages are bound by the following:
* UCLA Health reserves the right to block the content of any post that violates campus policy, including but not limited to:
- the use of language to create a hostile and intimidating environment.
- comments that contain personal attacks about the post author or other commenters.
- comments that contain offensive language.
- posts that request medical advice. Please consult your personal physician.
- comments that contain personal information such as home addresses and personal phone numbers.
- postings that promote products or services unrelated to UCLA Health.
We want to remind readers that while UCLA Health supports free speech, posts and comments by individuals do not reflect the opinions or policies of UCLA Health or the University.
Our social networks are intended to be a forum for civil discussion of topics related to UCLA Health and its entities, and we expect that remarks will be on-topic and respectful of the rights and opinions of others.