Are You in Crisis?
If this is a life threatening emergency, call 9-1-1, or go to your nearest hospital emergency room.
MD and DGSOM Graduate Students
- Behavioral Wellness Center Crisis Support is available 24 hours by calling the main office line: (310) 825-9605.
- UCLA Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS): (310) 825-0768, available 24 hours, for students only.
- 9-8-8 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline (24 hours): Dial 9-8-8
- Physician Support Line: (888) 409-0141
- Crisis Text Line (24 hours): Text 'HOME' to 741741 to connect with a volunteer crisis counselor
- Los Angeles County Psychiatric Emergency Team: (800) 854-7771
- California Medical Association Physicians' Confidential Line