Information and opportunities
The Center for CPD does allow for exhibitor opportunities for activities sponsored by our office. Exhibitors must fully comply with the ACCME Standards for Integrity and Independence and university policies.
For questions or concerns, please contact Susana Alvarenga at email@example.com
Exhibit functions may vary by the educational activity and delivery method. The details of exhibitor options will be outlined in the prospectus for each activity if there is an exhibitor function.
In general, in person activities include:
- provide exhibit space to the above-listed exhibitor for the course presented on the date(s) and location(s) designated above
- acknowledgment of exhibitors via signage or other means
- provide a 6ft table and 2 chairs (limited to 2 representatives)
- abide by the ACCME Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, the AMA Gifts to Physicians policy, and the UC Healthcare Vendor Relation Policy, which bans all gifts
- not engage in any promotional activity at the program other than in the area designated by the Center for Continuing Professional Development as “exhibit space”
- display only during those times and spaces specified by the Office of Continuing Medical Education and maintain separation from the educational activity
- limit the number of representatives managing the exhibit to two (2)
- wear program‐issued name tags at all times
- comply with COVID policies, inclusive of masking requirements
- bring the appropriate power cords, if power is needed
- remit payment before the activity
We accept the following payment methods:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards*
- ACH/electronic transfer
*Credit card payments via phone, fax, or mail are no longer accepted.
Exhibitor fees are NON-REFUNDABLE unless the Exhibit is canceled by UCLA.
Explore our upcoming educational events.