Welcome to UCLA
The next phase of your medical career starts now
Residency and fellowship training is an exciting step in your medical career, and we are delighted you’ve decided to take that next step in one of our programs. We look forward to watching you grow your skills as you also grow closer to patients, colleagues, and the broader UCLA community.
New Resident Checklist
- Receive the electronic onboarding packet via email
- Complete the electronic onboarding packet
- Review the Resident Agreement (view the 2024-2025 sample agreement)
- Attend an orientation session
- Review policies and procedures
- Review resources for current residents
Life at UCLA
Transform your post-Match jitters into excitement by getting a taste of what to expect when you start your training at UCLA.Your Training Sites
Our affiliated top-ranked hospitals and clinical sites serve one of the most diverse patient populations in the country.