If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately.
- If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1
- All serious injuries must be reported to the EH&S Hotline at (310) 825-9797 within 8 hours
- All fires, large spills and exposures must be reported to the EH&S Hotline at (310) 825-9797 as soon as possible
- For any spills or medical emergencies, Dial 9-1-1 (or 310-825-1491 from cell phone) and EH&S at x59797 for assistance
- After hours/weekend/holiday help (File a Report | Environment, Health & Safety - UCLA EH&S).